Are you looking for contractors for your landscaping project? Don’t look any further! We have several landscaping specialists in our network. Whatever your needs, we will help you find an expert that will be able to carry out your project. Here are some of the fields that are covered by our landscape contractors:
- Paved stones
- Tree service
- Land leveling
- Building a retaining wall
RenoQuotes.com, an online quoting service that helps you with your landscaping projects
We have an extensive network of competent experts that will be able to help you carry out your projects. All the contractors we refer have passed through a vetting process, which includes several verification steps to make sure that we refer people who are trustworthy and competent. Tell us about your project and we will put you in contact with companies that will come over to your house to present detailed quotes.
Experienced landscaping specialists to meet all your needs
Landscaping plays a lot on the outside appearance of the house. The driveway is one of the first things to be seen when arriving at the home. All the more reason to customize and add special details to the space in front of the home, all while respecting a certain harmony with the other houses in the same vicinity. The needs of the home’s occupants must also be considered. How many cars do you have? Are you going to install a car shelter during the winter? Which type of pavement or material should you use for your driveway? All these questions will find an answer from one of our contractors.
In the backyard, you can let your imagination run wild. Are you thinking about planting a garden? Installing a giant in-ground pool? Building a huge teak wood terrace with a barbeque and lounge chairs? Talk to a landscaping specialist to determine the main steps that will go into making your dream project come true.
Landscaping also has a positive effect on the quality of life of the people living in the home. Take better advantage of the beauty of your backyard by carrying out a transformation that fosters well-being and togetherness.
4 tips for landscaping projects :
- Always have a plan. Having trouble organizing your ideas? You’ll have to find a way to bring everything together in order to see what can be done at your house. Work with a specialist who will be able to create detailed plans that take into account the specifics relating to your yard. This will avoid problems and unplanned situations down the road.
- Make a preliminary budget calculation for the amount of money you are willing to spend on this project. Depending on the extent of the work to be done, potential expenditures can vary widely. Search for information about average prices for each element that will be included in your project. Next, meet with contractors that will present quotes for the work.
- Find out if there are any restrictions in your municipality and/or if any permits that are required in order to make transformations on the exterior components of your home. You will also have to define the exact limits of your yard to make sure that the works are limited to parts that belong to you.
- Establish a relationship that is based on trust with your contractor. The work to be done will be carried out on parts of the house that you have to see nearly every day. During the first meeting and the presentation of the quote, make sure that the communication between both parties is excellent and that the contractor understands all the requests that you are making. This is one of the mains key to a successful landscaping project.
Check our blog section to learn more about landscaping, landscape architects, ideas for backyard setups and all sorts of advice from trusted professionals operating in this field.
Here is a photo gallery showcasing backyard and frontyard projects carried out by contractors that are a part of our network:
Are you a certified landscaper?
We want to work with you! Fill out our registration form. It’s easy and comes with no obligations. Click here to learn more.
See what our clients think of us