Are you looking for home renovation contractors for your bathroom renovation project? Don’t let just anyone complete this crucial task! Bathrooms are used every day by a home’s occupants. Therefore, only certified contractors should be entrusted with the job of transforming this room.
To make this task easier for you, RenoQuotes.com has a network of contractors that possess all the necessary licences for this type of work. Tell us about your project and we will put you in contact with these people. They will come over to visit the jobsite and present a detailed quote.
For any of your needs, we have the bathroom renovationexperts you are looking for:
- Floor coverings
- Bathroom counters
- Painting and wall coverings
- Taps, bathtubs, showers and toilets
RenoQuotes.com, an online quoting service that helps you with your bathroom renovation projects
Is your bathtub stained? Does your shower need to be replaced? Are you looking to install a ventilation system? Whether the job is of small or large scale, we are here to help you!
Does your bathroom need a complete transformation? In this case, you will have to work with several contractors operating in different trades: plumbers, electricians, painters, flooring specialists, woodworkers, etc. Our network of verified contractors includes experts in all these fields.
For a major bathroom renovation project, hire a general contractor
Don’t feel like taking over the daunting task of overseeing a big transformation project? Leave the work to a general contractor. These people have the proper authority to complete most of the work and to hire subcontractors for the rest. This way, the work will be carried out as planned and you won’t have to spend long hours taking care of logistics.
4 things to know about bathroom renovation projects
- Everything should be thought out while taking into account that the bathroom is a warm and humid place. Materials, be it the paint, the counters or the floor coverings, must all be known for offering a good level of resistance against these elements. One must also make sure that they are easy to clean so as to avoid mold and dirt accumulation, which are commons problems in bathrooms.
- Along with kitchens, bathrooms are one of the areas in the house where occupants use the most energy. Warm water, electricity and ventilation each contribute to the household’s energy expenditures. With this in mind, it is recommended to select materials and products that are known for their energy performance. In the long run, you will save a lot of money, in addition to acting in support of the environment.
- Bathrooms come in all formats. Even the smallest ones, if well organized, can be very practical in terms of how they are set up. Work with an interior designer or an architect who will create a design for the ideal bathroom, by taking into account the different constraints (size of the room, windows, budget, etc.).
- Storage is one aspect that should not be neglected. A bathroom is all the more pleasant when everything is in order and there is enough space to store supplies whilst keeping them accessible for when they are needed. Depending on the amount of space that you have, you could opt for storage systems that are integrated within the elements, wall cabinets and furniture that is set on wheels.
Check out our blog to learn more about bathroom renovation projects, from average prices for each type of material to maintenance tips.
Here is a photo gallery showcasing different bathroom renovation projects carried out by contractors that are a part of our network:
Are you a contractor that specializes in bathroom renovations?
We want to work with you! Fill out our registration form. It’s easy and comes with no obligations. Click here to learn more.