Price calculator - Kitchen renovation
- The quality of the materials
- The kitchen’s surface area
- The current state of the kitchen (for demolition)
- The other work that needs to be completed (eg: connecting the plumbing)
- The delay to complete the work (eg: requiring that the work be done in the summer, which can be more expensive)
Including materials and labour
Are you looking for contractors for your kitchen renovation project? The kitchen is one of the central rooms inside the home, which is why it’s so important to entrust this type of work to people that have a lot of experience in this field. RenoQuotes.com will put you in contact with certified contractors to help make your kitchen renovation project a reality:
- Drawers and cabinets
- Kitchen counters
- Sinks, plumbing and faucets
- Floor coverings
- Lighting systems
Whatever idea you've got in mind, we have experts in our network that will help you achieve your home improvement project.
RenoQuotes.com, an online quoting service that helps you with your kitchen renovation projects
Does your range hood need to be replaced? Are you sick of those canary yellow walls? Have you been eyeing to knock down a wall to expand the kitchen? No matter the size of your project, we have contractors that are ready to work with you.
If you’re planning a full renovation, you will have to hire contractors from different trades: plumbers, electricians, woodworkers, door and window specialists, architects, painters, and more. We can refer contractors that have all the required skills to complete this type of project. The contractors will come over to your home to present a detailed and personalized quote.
Find a general contractor for your kitchen transformation
We also have many general contractors in our network. They can oversee the whole process from beginning to end.
5 things to know about kitchen renovations:
- Kitchens are one of the parts of the house that involve the most energy expenditures. Home occupants use warm water, electricity and ventilation on a daily basis. To reduce your personal energy expenditures, be sure to select objects and materials that are known as being eco-friendly options. This can apply to many different elements, such as plumbing, lighting systems, appliances and ventilation systems, among other things.
- If you are looking to transform the whole room, be even more demanding when comes the time to choose your contractor. This type of project often represents considerable amounts of money, which is why it is so important to have a great relationship with the person to whom you will be handing the task. During the initial meeting, as they present the quote, try to analyse your first impression of each of the contractors you meet.
- The kitchen is a room that is used every day, often at times where people are in a hurry. Consequently, the word “optimisation” should be at the forefront of your thought process when planning the work to be done. Are your cabinets accessible? Could the layout be improved? Consult with an architect or an interior designer for advice from an expert.
- Work surfaces, such as counters and kitchen islands, are very important. Due to lack of space, kitchens are often less functional than what their potential offers. Therefore, it is always a good idea to add extra work surfaces or to try to optimize those that are already there. Choose materials that are convenient, affordable and easy to clean. With this extra space, you will have more desire to cook and to spend time in this part of your house. For morning meals or homework time, a kitchen island with chairs can prove to be very useful.
- If you are planning to paint your kitchen, it will be very important to use products that are resistant to heat, humidity and stains. The walls and surfaces in this room suffer a lot of wear and tear, hence the importance of making the right choices. Always prioritize products with a tag that specifies “kitchen and bathroom paint”. These paints are water-based and in certain cases, they contain antifungal compounds that combat mold.
Check out our blog section to find out more information about kitchen transformations, including the average budget to plan for this type of renovation project and advice from home renovation experts covering a wide variety of subjects.
Here is a photo gallery showcasing kitchen projects carried out by contractors that are a part of our network:
Are you a certified contractor that specializes in kitchens?
We want to work with you! Fill out our registration form. It’s easy and comes with no obligations. Click here to learn more.
See what our clients think of us