Are you looking to hire a mason? Don’t hire a person that doesn’t have the necessary certifications! Working with experienced specialists is important. RenoQuotes.com can help you as you search for contractors. We have several masonry specialists in our network, all of whom have the necessary permits and licences to complete this kind of work.
Does your project require you to replace a few bricks? To replace a whole exterior brick wall? Or to build a stone wall in your back yard? Fill out the project registration form and we will refer you to trusted professionals. They will visit the jobsite to present a detailed quote.
Here is an overview of the different services that are offered by masons in our network
- Brick wall repair
- New brick wall installation (interior and exterior)
- Stone and paved stone installation
- Structural anchor installation
- Sills and lintels
- Masonry maintenance
- Stone walls
- Chimney building and repairs
Need estimates for your masonry renovation project? No need to look anywhere else!
No matter the size and span of your project, our goal is to make your life easier. Don’t lose hours searching for competent masons, we’ve done this part of the job for you! With our system, you will save time and money.
Are you looking for a mason that has a general contractor licence?
This type of licence allows the contractor to oversee a renovation project that touches on several types of renovation fields. If some of the tasks don’t fit with their own specialities, they will hire trusted subcontractors to complete these tasks. In the end, a general contractor is responsible for carrying out all aspects of the renovation project and making sure that the end result suits your expectations.
4 things to know about masonry renovation projects:
- Bulging walls are a common problem for exterior brick walls. Many people land on our website by typing the “bulging wall” keyword on search engines. Despite this fact, the condition remains little known. Unfortunately, the consequences can be quite serious. The main sign to help you recognize a bulging brick wall is that a section of it is either sinking in or leaning out. If your house is covered in bricks, it is important to conduct routine inspections to catch this type of problem before it gets too bad. In worst case situations, the wall could end up collapsing because the structural integrity would be affected.
- Prices can vary from one extreme to another, depending on the amount of work to be done and the type of repair that needs to be completed. Try to seek out the opinion of several companies before signing a contract. Compare the quotes according to the final amount they are charging and the services that are included.
- Masonry is a field where people often try to DIY. Although good tutorials can be found on the Internet and some tasks can be completed without having advanced skills, it is always recommended to hire professionals. Mistakes are too easy and can have dire consequences.
- How is it possible to recognize a brick that is too damaged for possible repair? Crumbling bricks are a common problem. Sometimes, the damage is entirely superficial and doesn’t affect the stability of the wall. This means that it isn’t necessary to replace bricks as soon as they show signs of wear and tear. However, it is still important to investigate in order to make sure that the damage isn’t too serious. In order to do so, use a metal rod or a utensil. Without hitting too hard, lightly tap the brick. If the surface starts disintegrating and turns to dust, this indicates that the brick needs to be replaced. Often, several bricks in the same area will have to be changed.
Check out our « blog » section to find out more information about masonry related renovation projects, including the average budget to plan for this type of renovation project and advice from specialists, covering a wide variety of subjects.
Here is a photo gallery showcasing different renovation projects carried out by contractors that are a part of our network:
Are you a mason or a masonry specialist?
We want to work with you! Fill out our registration form. It’s easy and comes with no obligations. Click here to learn more.
See what our clients think of us