See what our clients think of us
Are you looking for air conditioning and/or heating experts? Regardless of the type of project, whether it is installing, repairing, cleaning or changing an appliance, RenoQuotes.com can refer you to local specialists. Don’t entrust your heating and air conditioning renovation projects to just anyone. All repairs and/or installation processes for these types of appliances should be carried out by experts, to ensure that all the repairs and connections are done in an optimal manner.
Here is an overview of the services offered by air conditioning and heating contractors in our network:
- Heat pump installation
- Air conditioner repair (central, multizone, mural)
- Air conditioner installation
- Furnace installation
- Furnace repair
- Electric boiler
- Bi-energy heating system
- Central air conditioning
- Appliance maintenance service
- Troubleshooting following a breakdown
- Installing a fireplace
- Gas stove
- Pellet stove
- Air quality
- Geothermal energy
- Pool heating
RenoQuotes.com, an online quoting service that helps you with your AC and heating projects
First, we check if they have the proper licences to carry out the type of service that they offer. Next, we validate whether their air conditioning/heating company is registered. Following that, we conduct an investigation about their reputation and any potential litigations they may have been involved in.
In the registration form, we ask for their liability insurance policy information. Lastly, we do surveys and satisfaction calls with our clients to check whether they had a positive experience with the contractors that we referred. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Here are 4 expert tips on heating and air conditioning
- Electric heaters are still popular. With considerable technological advances appearing in the past few years, these appliances consume less energy than the older models did and are more efficient. They have also seen vast improvements in terms of design and do not emit as much sound as they used to. If you’ve got an eye for design, you’ll even find unique looking models that fit well with all types of home decors.
- 5 things you should keep in mind when buying a heat pump:
- Heat pumps are high-end appliances, which work to cool the air in the summer and to heat the house in the winter
- See whether a wall-mounted heat pump or a central heat pump will work best to suit your needs
- Higher energy performance levels (check the SEER, TRES or RES rating) mean lower energy bills.
- Also check the rating in terms of heating (HSPF or CPSC)
- Before you pick your model, test the volume level
- If you’re looking to replace your heating appliance or your air conditioner for a model that is more friendly to the environment, check for current subsidies and tax credits that are available through the various levels of government. You could save a lot of money when buying a new appliance. These programs change regularly so make sure that the information you have is up-to-date.
- 4 things to know when buying an air conditioner:
- Choose the model according to your budget and your needs: wall-mounted air conditioner, central air conditioning, convection heaters
- You must take into account the size of the room, which is calculated using BTU, a measurement unit that will let you know if the appliance is suitable for your space. If the air conditioner is too powerful, you could have problems with humidity.
- Check the machine’s energy performance level (SEER, TRES or RES ratings)
- Make sure that you buy a model that comes with a warranty
To get quotes for your renovation project, you must simply fill out the project registration form. Next, we will refer you to several experts in the field of air conditioning and/or heating, according to your needs.
Check out our blog section to find out more information about heating and air conditioning.
Here is a photo gallery showcasing renovation projects carried out by contractors that are a part of our network:
Are you a certified contractor that specializes in heating and/or air conditioning?
We want to work with you! Fill out our registration form. It’s easy and comes with no obligations. Click here to learn more.